Prepare A Cake Of 3 Chocolates In A Simple And Delicious Way
Dinner parties are a great opportunity to showcase your best dishes and surprise your family. However, sometimes, we are very stretched for time due to the preparation of time-consuming dishes. This is why we offer this easy and quick recipe, which you can share with your family and little ones.
The special flavor of this cake with 3 chocolates makes it perfect for Christmas and throughout the year. This recipe is perfect for those who aren’t experienced in baking or if they are new to the art of baking a family dessert.
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 150g Milk Chocolate
- 150g White Chocolate
- 150 g round biscuits
- 75g butter at room temp
- 100g Jijona nougat
- 600 ml whipping Cream
- 900ml milk
- 24g of gelatin powder or 3 envelopes
- Combine the nougat and butter in a blender or food processor.
- Place the parchment paper on the mold’s base and then add the ground cookies.
- Use a spoon to flatten the batter.
- Keep it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Heat the 200 ml milk and 200ml cream.
- Slowly add the dark chocolat to the hot mixture. Stir until all the chocolate has melted.
- Mix 100ml milk with an envelope of gelatin. Stir well to ensure that there aren’t any lumps
- Stir the gelatin into the chocolate mixture for approximately 5 minutes, until it becomes slightly thickened.
- Let the mixture cool on the cookie base for at least half an hour before pouring it over.
- To help set the next layer, rub a fork on the chocolate base once it has cooled.
- Continue heating the milk chocolate, cream and gelatin, then pour it into the mold along with the other two types of chocolate.
- To prevent layers from separating, remember to use a spoon to stir the mixtures.
- Allow the cake to cool for at least 4-5 hours before you serve it.
- Decorate with cocoa powder and striped chocolate
This 3-chocolate Christmas cake is simple and delicious. It will amaze everyone at Christmas dinner.